Who We Are
The Northwest College of Construction is a privately funded, non-profit educational facility.
To promote life-long learning by delivering craft, technical, supervisory and management education to the construction industry.
Northwest College of Construction envisions a facility where:
Northwest College of Construction is proudly founded and supported by the following organizations:
- Workers obtain high-performance skills
- Employers gain the skilled workers needed to compete in the construction marketplace
- Students are offered as broad a range of course selections as possible
- Employer associations reflecting the full-range of the industry participate
- Participating organizations can maintain their individual identities
- Cultural diversity is promoted
- We reach out to economically and socially disadvantaged youth, helping them to be knowledgeable of career advancement opportunities in the construction industry
- We work with government and private agencies or foundations to help mentor disadvantaged individuals
- We explore opportunities with public school districts in order to leverage resources for the delivery of professional-technical education
- We serve as the best resource for matching employers’ needs with worker aspirations.